We are looking for a skilled Test engineer who may act as a Driver and Manual Test Engineer combined with a clear understanding of SDLC and testing theory and experience with field testing. The project needs a team of test engineering tandems to be represented on-site at the manufacturer's factory. The project needs a seasoned engineer in quality assurance with good investigation skills who will join our team. The team will consist of tandems of driver-testers and QA engineers who will perform field testing using a pre-production prototype car with a new-generation IVI system on a daily basis. Drivers must be professionals and always have their own driver card available. Drivers carrying out field tests engage themselves to comply with the requirements for driving.
Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
- Attending daily briefings prior to test drives.
- Upload software to the test car.
- Perform daily test drives.
- Execute test plans.
- Record traces for defect analysis.
- Produce Test Reports/Test Summary Reports.
- Create defect reports directly after a test drive.
- Support the engineering team by testing dev-drops.
- Collaborate with a car manufacturer or IVI system development team.
- Driver license of category B.
- Experience with Automotive projects.
- At least 4+ years of experience as QA.
- Experience acting as a Test Engineer position.
- Understanding of SDLC and testing theory.
- Very good communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Certification for suppliers Prototype Auto's recognized by Volkswagen AG.
- Location at Wolfsburg area.