Intellias Telecom & Media Marketing team is looking for a communications superstar to help us efficiently position and promote our expertise in Telecom & Media worldwide. You will collaborate with industry leaders and tech experts to implement communications strategy, maintain industry-specific media relations, run promo campaigns, and contribute to copywriting and design efforts.
Let’s breathe life into great tech ideas! With more than 3 200 people globally, Intellias is a company where benchmark technological solutions are born. Join in and take your part in digitalizing the world.
Ready to take off? We’re looking for a passionate communications superstar and proactive go-getter to join our fast-growing global team as a Marketing Communications Specialist.
Here, at Intellias, you will never get bored. Apart from being the best IT employer in Ukraine and a human-centered organization at its core, Intellias is also one of the most dynamic IT companies on the market and it's now actively expanding its international presence.
Things are fast in here – we have got minimum bureaucracy, maximum freedom, and we can’t wait to see you getting on board.
- Further develop and execute our communications strategy for Telecom & Media as a part of a professional communications team. Work in close cooperation with Head of Global Communications & Head of Telecom & Media Marketing.
- Build data-driven marketing campaigns that generate leads and strengthen the Intellias brand as the industry leader across different channels.
- Execute thought leadership program and analyst relations.
- Research and run complex paid ad campaigns in close cooperation with the design team and PPC specialist to maximize marketing opportunities.
- Develop efficient email marketing activities, including monthly newsletters.
- Coordinate partner projects, including promotion at third-party portals, industry reports, and co-marketing activities.
- Assist in the event management activities (both online and offline), including negotiating and delivering event sponsorship, speaking opportunities; organizing or supporting webinars and talks.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing communications gained while working in a tech company or agency with focus on Telecom & Media sector.
- Hands-on mentality and experience in managing and creating meaningful content in different formats and for various channels.
- Strong networking and pitching skills.
- C1 level English written and spoken communication.
- Curious, data-driven, and result-oriented mindset.
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
Will be a plus:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience writing clearly about complex topics for Telecom & Media sector.