We are a fast-growing team who are developing innovative microelectronics-based solutions for the use in automotive industry. Our components communicate, measure, regulate and control safety, comfort, powertrain and network functions. Our latest products include: Lighting, LiDAR, Ultrasonic Ranging, Object and Gesture Recognition, Thermal Management, Electronic Fuse Control and SSPs.
- Development of test specifications in the field of product-oriented development of embedded technical software on 16/32-bit microcontrollers (SWE6);
- Participation in review process;
- Implementation, optimization and maintenance of software tests (Robot framework, python);
- Working with hardware to accomplish the tasks above.
- Technical computer science or comparable qualification;
- Several years of experience in software and/or system development for embedded systems in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of python and Robot framework;
- Good understanding of embedded systems and their requirements for defining suitable test cases;
- Good knowledge of software test tools (SW -Testing), experience with scripting languages (Python preferred);
- Good documentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing unit and integration tests in C using Tessy or similar tool (e.g. VectorCast) would be a huge plus;
- Experience with the tools JIRA, Confluence, Polarion, Enterprise Architect, SVN;
- Knowledge of automotive bus systems (focus on LIN/CAN/FR/DSI3) and interfaces;
- The Automotive SPICE methodology;
- Functional safety ISO26262 and cybersecurity according to ISO 21434;
- Requirements-driven development;
- Understanding of electronic circuits.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior Java Automation QA with mobile testing
Java, PostgreSQL, Jira, Scrum, SQL, Git, English, Confluence, Svn, Microservices, QA Automations
Middle FullStack Python/AI Engineer
Python, AWS, Node.js, React, TypeScript
Senior Python Engineer (Infrastructure team)